The president’s critics outside of Africa are failing to acknowledge the complexities of governing post-genocide.…
A List of accessories to not miss when you hire a car in Rwanda. A rental car might not seem like the eventual road safari but in case you are willing to bring along a few key road trip accessories, you can turn a car into a road trip wonder. Below are some of the accessories you shouldn’t miss when hiring a car in Rwanda?
- The car seat cushion; in case you will be using your rental car for shorter drives, you might need a seat upgrade, but if you are sitting for long hours, it’s wise that you bring your own paddling. A car seat cushion will protect your back from paining while driving.
- The Air vent phone car mount; this will keep your phone secure and within reach and it requires no species installation. You can slip the mount into the air vent in order to secure it easily and pop in your phone. It’s also adjustable for your phone placement.
- The charger; you will need a charger for your phone, tablets, laptops, portable fridges since they need to be charged at any time. You need to have a faster charger so that you don’t run out of battery.
- The Bluetooth adapter; this can help you turn the vehicle into a support jack or a connected car. This is so important to carry since some rental cars don’t have tech specs and this might cause difficulty in navigation, hands free calling and music power of the smartphone.
- The Dash Cam; this records your drive and offers collision and lane departure warnings; it also saves video on the impact and is much controlled by voice. It takes still photos and does time lapse recording.
- The Air Purifier; this can help the bad odors from the previous renters with a compact car air purifier. The air freshener neutralizes the car and it takes on scents including the pet smells, food odors, cigarette smoke, dust pollen and many allergies inciting air bones.
- The paper Map; road trip gives way to adventure but the maps really help keep up with the adventure. In places where you are losing your way, a paper map can save you right away. These can be gotten free of charge at any local branch before you start your drive. You should include a map in your car hire Rwanda accessories.
- The Urination Device; this will help you in those tough times when you want to ease your bladder. This is so easy to clean and fits easily in the day pack.
- The Blanket; this will make you comfortable most especially when it’s cold within the car. Stay warm and pack light with a fleece throw that’s big enough to keep you warm and small enough to stash in compact carrying when it’s not needed.
- The safety hammer escape tool; this will mostly help you in case of an accident so that you are able to get out of the car very safely.
- A baby seat: at times, you might hire a car in Rwanda for a family trip and henceforth your child might need to travel in a comfortable way. A baby seat will be called for.
- Camping gear: most people who hire vehicles in Rwanda are adventurous. Adventure is in their DNA; they always want to experience something out of their comfortable zone. They may need to sleep in camping tents to feel the adventure in the wild and therefore, camping gear equipment will be needed. The camping gear is always offered by the rental provider at an extra cost of about 10$ per person.