Rwanda, a small country in East Africa, is known for its stunning natural beauty, diverse…
Ideally located on one of Kigali’s most charming boulevards, the five-star Kigali Serena Hotel is built around a polished granite atrium, which showcases the very best of Rwandese cultural art. Relaxed yet elegant, the hotel features an Executive Lounge and Bar, which opens onto a wide sundeck overlooking the newly refurbished swimming pool. Also overlooking the pool, the popular Milima Restaurant offers a wide range of all-day buffet choices, while the relaxed Sokoni Café offers inside and outside poolside seating.
Regarded by many as Kigali’s natural business hub, the hotel also boasts its own extensive conference centre, 500-seater auditorium and lavish ballroom.
The hotel is in central Kigali Rwanda, just 10 kilometres from Kigali International Airport.
- Wide selection of rooms and suites: all with AC, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and voice-mail.
- The Milima Restaurant.
- The Sokoni Café and Bar.
- The Executive Lounge and Bar.
- Swimming pool, pool deck and gardens.
- The Maisha Health Club.
- Dedicated conference and social events centre.
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service.
- Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk.
Hire a car to Kigali Serena Hotel with Kigali Car Rentals.
More: Rwanda Radisson Blu Hotel and Serena Hotel.
Ref: tourism association Rwanda.