Planning to travel to Rwanda soon? Get ready to plan your trip and rent a…
CHOGM Special Safari
The Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting is around the corner, Kigali car rentals is fully awake and making sure we craft the right safari package for those planning to tour Rwanda in the period of their Visit.
This CHOGM Special Safari is a well-crafted Rwanda CHOGM safari package that will treat you to some of Rwanda’s Beauty and leave you with lifetime memories. This Special CHOGM Itinerary will include one hour of an intense encounter with the most sought after mountain gorilla of Volcanoes National Park, and then another hour with the Chimpanzees of Nyungwe Forest, Magnificent nature walks, including the canopy walk, then take a rest in some of Rwanda’s most prestigious safari lodges.
On this tailor-made CHOGM Rwanda safari, Expect to encounter the beautiful Rwanda people and learn their dance and unique Rwanda cultures, listen to great tales through the road trips on Rwanda’s thousand hills.
Kigali car rentals being well aware and prepared and concerned for your health during the Covid 19 Pandemic , will observe all the neccessary SOPs in place by the Rwanda government and our very own Covid Safari Standard Operating procedures. We will continue ti help you understand what is expected of you when you chose to take up this spectacular Rwanda Safari.
CHOGM Special Safari Highlights
- Trip to the famous Kigali genocide Memorial centre and there after a Kigali city tour around Kigali city on our luxuriuos Rwanda Car rental fleet.
- Our magnificent drive through the thousand hills of Rwanda will leave you stunned by the beauty of nature and Culture of the beautiful people.
- Rwanda Mountain Gorilla trekking in the Volcanoes National Park
- Chimpanzee tracking and canopy walk in Nyungwe Forest
- Rest in the most prestigious One and only Nyungwe House
- Rwanda cultural tales, music and dance while at the Hotel.
What to Expect in the CHOGM special tour
- Expect to hike moderately steep slopes during the gorilla trekking, this demands that one has to be physically feat . Expect to observe the gorilla trekking rules as you track the Gorillas escorted by the local park rangers and a group of other seven trekkers and a guide from kigali car rentals.
- The caris expected to park at a designated area, away from the gorilla sanctuary.
Contact us for a more Detailed Itinerary